Customer Portal Updates
We're excited to welcome you to the updated customer portal experience. This will allow customers to view upcoming services, account balances and more on a central dashboard for easy access. All customers must register for the new portal to have access to these updates. Follow the steps below to get started or give our office a call and a representative can assist with getting started. Current customers can simply request access online as long as the email and phone number are up to date on the account or you have the account number nearby.
In order to complete registration, an email address should be on file. If you are not sure, contact your customer service representative and make sure your email and phone number are current or you will need your account number. Authorized users are the main point of contact for the account and can request access online. However, additional users or customers who are not the main account holder will need to be approved for access through a customer service representative. If you are not sure who the authorized user is, give our office a call.
Sign up by verifying the phone number and email or billing account number and email on the account. If you are not sure, contact your service representative to make sure your account is up to date.
- Step 2: You should receive an email from American Pest titled "Complete Verification." Click "Verify Account" and create your account to finish registration.
- Step 1: Authorized users can request additional users through the portal, in the "ask a question" section, or over the phone.
- Step 2: Provide the additional user's name and email for activation. The new user should receive an email from American Pest titled "Complete Verification." Click "Verify Account" and create your account to finish registration.
Scroll through this page to learn more about our customer portal and find answers to frequently asked questions.
Don't see your question listed here? Send us a message online or give our office a call.
- I forgot my password, what should I do? No worries, click Forgot Password? located on the main screen of your CustomerConnect Access login page. Enter your email address to receive a link to reset your password.
My customer portal does not look like this, what should I do? Contact your customer service representative. You may be onboarding from a company that has merged with American Pest or simply not yet registered for the updated portal. This update is company-wide so If you have not registered already, follow the instructions above for new users.
- When logging in or registering, I keep seeing the "whoops" error message. My credentials are correct, what should I do? Be sure to check spelling and caps lock as passwords are case sensitive. Check the box, "Show Password" in order to confirm password spelling. Give our office a call if you have any issues with the registration process or logging in.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters, including at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter,
one number and one of the following special characters: ! @ # $ % ^ &.
Access Billing History
View previous payments and update billing information with ease. The portal gives customers access to update billing information and stay up to date with invoices, payment methods and service tickets from your technician.
Service Requests and Service History
The portal gives each customer direct access to our customer service team. Send us a message through the portal any time and a service representative will receive an alert with your account and service request within the next business day.
View upcoming scheduled services along with service history. Customers can access reporting and technician notes at the push of a button. Need to request a service? You can do so on the "My Services" page under the main menu.
American Pest Service Guarantee
We call it our Pest Free Pledge. If pests return after a treatment is performed, we will return and retreat for no cost! Request an extra service through your customer portal or see your service agreement for more details on our Pest Free Pledge.